Wednesday, October 2, 2013

“My Experience So Far at HPIAM”

             
 “My Experience So Far at HPIAM”


My Experience so far at HPIAM is pretty good. It’s not as scary as I thought it would be considering I am a freshman. It’s not as hard as I thought it would be either just my math classes. This school is a really good school in my opinion. Its really clean and I know the teachers care about all of us. None of my teachers have been mean so im really happy about that. HPIAM is a really good school and I would recommend it to all my friends in HP. The school is really good because everyone try’s their best to help the students get to college. I think that’s really cool. So far there has not been any bullying so that’s really great. In my old schools there was a lot of bullying and im glad this one doesn’t have any. The people here are very nice and mature. Well only the ones who I’ve met and actually became friends with. I made lots of cool new friends and became a little less shy. I love all my classes I just have trouble in some of them. My Spanish and my math class are probably the only ones I really have trouble on but I’ll try my best in them. I haven’t had any bad experiences at this school witch is a really good sign to me. I thought It would be difficult. The teachers are really cool and nice witch is the best part for a student like me. Its hard for me to like school if I have mean teachers. I’ve been doing a great job and have had no problem with anyone. I really like this school and I’m glad I was put here because I will be spending my next 3 or 4 years in high school. I’m glad I can actually enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment