Friday, January 17, 2014

Glenn Cunningham

                   Glenn Cunningham  

Reflection: The story of Glenn Cunningham is very inspirational. It tells of how he went from having damaged legs and getting told by the doctors that he might not be able to walk right ever again, and also the death of his bother. Him and his family were at the worst point In their lives. Probably rock bottom to them. What’s amazing is that even though Glenn was going through the worst at that moment in his life he still got up and moved on. He became a very popular athlete, was able to walk again. All because of his faith. His favorite verse was Isaiah 40:31 “But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weart, they shall walk and not faint.” It was this mans faith in God that got him out of it. I was once at my lowest point in life as well, and because of my faith I’m still alive and breathing, I don’t have a perfect life but I have a strong faith that has made me see life a different way. So many amazing things have happened. Faith is the thing that brings us back to life. God made a miracle by fixing his legs. No matter what the doctors say those doctors have nothing compared to what God can do. Honestly this man’s story, makes me want to have just as much faith. Anything is possible if you just believe. J

No comments:

Post a Comment