Friday, January 24, 2014

The School Wide Assembly

The School Wide Assembly
I think that the assembly that happened this morning was
great because they were teaching us in a fun way how to
be respectful to our teachers, how to be organized, and
how to keep our school clean. I saw how much the
teachers really care and how much spirit and care they
have for us and the school. After watching the assembly I
think something I would do to more fully live the school
rules and regulations is to show more respect. I show
respect now but I would like to show more of it. If I see
someone picking up their papers from the floor I will help
them as well. It’s all about treating people the way you
would want someone to treat you. I will also pick up trash
whenever I see some. A dirty school is in no way okay.
This is a brand new school and I’m a brand new student
here. Just started high school this year, but that doesn’t
mean I wouldn’t want my school to be dirty. I have
another 3 or 4 more years here and I would like to go to a
clean school. Lastly I will be more organized. I am aware
that sometimes I get lazy and don’t organize but If I really
want to have good grades and do good in school it’s
going to be something I have to get used to doing. The
school assembly was a great teaching and a fun teaching
about how we are supposed to be throughout our high
school year. Some may have 1 others may have 4.
Doesn’t matter. We are greatness waiting to happen.
That’s our school motto and I truly believe it. The school
assembly was amazing and I’m glad they did it, not only
because it got me out of doing P.E, but because at least
now I know how to live through out the years I’m in high
school and I know how much my teachers and my
principal care about me. We are a very lucky school.

No comments:

Post a Comment