Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Diana Nyad

              Student Success Statement
I have three messages:
(1)           We should never, ever give up.
(2)           You are never too old to chase your dreams.
(3)           It looks like a solitary sport, but it takes a team.
      Diana Nyad, American Swimmer


Student Reflection: What Diana Nyad means to say is that we should never give up on our dreams. Our dreams were meant to be big and hers was to swim from Cuba to Florida. She may have been old but she never gave up. She inspires me to make my dreams bigger and to not give up when it gets really hard. For example I want to become a minister but it’s something that’s really hard but that doesn’t mean I should give up because when you get to the top everything is amazing. Not only will I follow my dreams and only I will have to do work but also my team witch I like to call my family because they will be there to catch me if I fall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment