Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Student Success Statement: Henry David Thoreau

               Student Success Statement
“Goodness Is the Only Investment That           Never Fails”
                        Henry David Thoreau

Reflection: Doing good is never going to fail on us. When we do good we get rewarded back in the future. Everything we did good during our walk of life will come back to us in a great way. It’s known as a reward or a blessing. It’s almost like investing money. You do many good things and save the memories or whatever there is to save then you can use it to get something in return. Doing good things will never fail us but doing bad always will. If I do something good great things happen but if I do something bad my life will go crazy and messed up. I know if I do good great things will happen to me. Being good is harmless.

No comments:

Post a Comment