Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Student Success Statement: Carol Burnett

              Student Success Statement
         “Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me”
                          Carol Burnett

Reflection: No one can force you to do anything. No one can change your life either. The choices that we make change our own lives wether they are good or not. For example if I make a decision to do drugs my life would be terrible and I would have the choice to go to rehab or not. If I make the good choice to go to rehab I can change my life to become better and get out of the addiction. No one can make decisions for us and no one can choose anything for us. Just like how they can’t change our lives. Only we can. We have the power to make it good or bad and one way to do that is by the decisions we make. We might make mistakes but we should learn from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment