Friday, September 6, 2013

The 4 Honest Young Men Video Summary



                     The 4 Honest Young Men
Summary: I think it was a very courageous thing to do for those 4 young men to be honest. They could have easily just robbed the store they walked into but they didn’t. Honestly I wish more human beings were like them because everyone now a days lies or just steals whatever they can steal. If I were those four young men I would have done the same or maybe just would have walked out the store and not have gotten anything. It is a really cool thing knowing that at least some people are honest. They choose the right direction. If they would have chosen the wrong they could have gotten in big trouble and gotten sent to jail or something but they escaped all that by making one good choice. This inspires me to be a better and more honest person.

No comments:

Post a Comment