Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Student Success Statement: Lou Holtz

The answers to these questions will determine your success or failure:
1. Can people trust me to do what's right?
~ Honestly yes. I don't really like to do bad things, maybe i have trouble doing things right but it doesn't matter. Somtimes doing whats right is hard but in the end its always right. I may mess up just a little bit but trust me i do what's right. I am very loyal with everyone. I am super nice to people and im always there to help and to listen, to pray and to be someone for them to lean on just like jesus is for us.
2. Am i commited to doing my very best?
~Yes. i am commited, in every way. But only on acual important things. I don't like to give up and if i say i give up its mostly on small things like a game or something or maybe on a math question. Honestly though i have learned to be more commited into the things i want to do. Like my dream is become a misnister one day but i have to stay commited to my God and i have to stay commited on doing things right.
3. Do i treat people the way i want to be treated?
~Major yes to this. I don't like being mean to people, i can't. I'm a very sweet and nice person and i love helping people out. I don't hate anyone and i don't have any enemies. I respect everyone inclduing my teachers becasue they take their time and use all their time to teach me so that i can reach my dreams and have a better future. I really appreciate that. And i love all those around me, evern though i don't know them, i believe everyone is good in their own way. I don't hate. I just treat people gthe way i didn't like being treated when i was bullied.
Lou Holtz "If the answers to these questions are YES,there is no way you can fail."

No comments:

Post a Comment