Friday, February 14, 2014

Summary On John F Kenndy Physical Fintess Video.

Summary On John F Kenndy Physical Fintess Video.

President John F. Kennedy tells us in the video that he wants us to be a part of phyisical fitness. He cares about it becasue he wants us to live a long life, he wants us  all to live a longer life. He explains to us why physical fitness is so important in our lives and how he thinkis it importanat that all students and children and adults come together and be physical. He wants to see improvement on this becasue he wants us to live longer. Being healthier means you live longer. I want to be healthy and live a long life as well but i can't do that if  i don't stay healthy and active because if i just sit around and do nothing but sit and sleep and be lazy im not going to get anywhere in life and my body is going to get so used to doing nothing that i cant even walk a long time without getting tired or weak and who knows maybe it might fail on me.
I promise to myself that iw ill never drink, never do drugs, and eat everything my mother makes me for dinner. Myabe it's hard for me to do great in my P.E class becasue i'm not that much into phyisical fitness myself but i will try my best so that i can stay healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment