Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Student Success Statement: Chae Richardson

                      Student Success Statement
“Courage is being scared to death and doing the right thing anyway.”
                                    Chae Richardson

Reflection: I believe and I know so well that fear can take over people because its roaming around us waiting for it to actually be used. I’m scared of things, everyone is scared of things. I’ve seen a lot of people who have let fear control them, they were scared to death. That feeling lead them to do something wrong. If you’re scared to death of not fitting in, some people are willing to smoke weed or go to parties and do other things people say are cool just because they are so scared to death of not fitting in. That’s just one example. There are so many bad things people do because they are scared to death. What I’m scared of mostly is God. It’s a good kind of fear, fearing God is what makes me have courage. Maybe some people who don’t believe, you don’t want to fear God but fear everything bad that can happen to you. Be scared to death of the consquences. Being scared of negative things makes us want to get closer to the positive things. For me, I fear God, he’s not negative but I fear him because my entire life in his hands and I’m scared of loosing him and I don’t want to disobey him. I’m scared of the negative things in this world because I know that things won’t come out well with my life here on earth and how I might end up when my judgement from God comes. But really, think about the negative things, fear doing those because it gives you courage to do the right things. If you’re scared of doing the right thing, do it, that’s what makes you stronger. 




No comments:

Post a Comment