Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The Top 5 Heart Health Tips

The top 5 heart health tips


  1. Try and keep a healthy diet
  2. Avoid smoking
  3. Keep an active lifestyle
  4. Mainainting a healthy body weight
  5. Reduce your stress


Some things i am palnning on doing to better my health is to stop eating so much junk food. I love love love chips and i just love junk food, but latley thats all  im eating, small portions of dinner and the rest is just junk. Especailly since i love love love love love pizza i eat a lot of that. So what i'm goign to do is to try and stop eating so much junk food becasue i do not want to get sick. Another thing would have to be working out mroe. I'm not reallty active, unless i'm at church and i dance around to the worship songs htne yea, also swimming in P.E. but thats about it. I usually just watch T.V, eat, and use my moms phone. I mean besides reading my bible and all, i go to church and stuff but i don't do any excersise and working out with my mom would be a good way for us to bond. During the summer i will do it. I plan laslty, on loosing weight. I really have a hard time workign out so its going to take a while to get used to. I really just want to loose wieght to be skinny but also because iw ant to be healthy. I need to be healthy because down here on earth sickness is real and well i have to fufill God's plan before i die. I do not want to end up sick and dieing early. I want to fufill his plan for me and just his will so i have to be healthy. I will try my hardest to be healthy, nothings gonna hold me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment