Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Student Success Statement: THomas S. Monson

Student Success Statement
“Obedience is the great test of life.”
             Thomas S. Monson
Reflection:

          I totally agree that obedience is a test of life. We really aren’t going to get anywhere in life with disobedience, it just leads to some of the worst things ever. I think the end of this test just shows the result of how responsible you were in life and how much you loves God. To me, I obey God because he is worth obeying. I hear a lot of people complaining about how theres so much crime and bad things going on in the world, and honestly it’s because of the lack of obedience people have to the law, and to God. If people were to obey the law, then there would be no dead people, no murders, if people were to obey God, there wouldn’t be evil, there would be peace just like everyone wants. This life is something that is temporary. Maybe I don’t agree with everything people tell me to do, but I’ll do anything that I know is right. Being obedient should not be put as a whole “What if someone orders me to do drugs?” Okay well, then don’t obey that. We want the best for our life and for our world then be obedient to the things you know are right. Be obedient to God and be obedient in life because it brings a lot of blessings. When you disobey, like for example murder, witch is against the law and against the commandments of God, whats going to happen? You go to jail. That’s not something good. Trust me there are so many good things that happen with obedience. The right obedience. Obey God.





No comments:

Post a Comment