Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Student Success Statement: Hippocrates

“A wise man ought to realize that health is his most valuable possession.”
                                                Hippocrates

Reflection: One of the things we have that’s a really great gift is health. We have a great lifestyle when we are healthy. Spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and physically. Every single are of our lives needs to be healthy, NOT PERFECT, but healthy. I mean imagine not being healthy emotionally. I have met some people who are emotionally unhealthy and I think it’s just the saddest thing to see them, always complaining about life and everything and being so bitter. That’s not healthy. Mentally we have to be healthy to because we can’t be so negative all the time, we need to reduce our stress and worries. Being spiritually healthy Is really important to, to me it is. I keep myself healthy like that by reading my bible because I need to feed my spirit everyday and grow fruit. It’s like watering a garden, but God is my gardener. And physically we need to be healthy, because that’s how we make it to live every single day. Health is a good feeling, after we finish having the flu we all feel a whole lot better and we actually feel good. Well that feeling is a healthy feeling, a sign you’re healthy again. And that feeling is beautiful. Now you see why it is important? Because it feels good, it makes us good, and health is a blessing. We wake up everyday, that is a blessing, God does not need us but he loves us so much he wants us. He wants us, his children to be healthy, and when we are not he is there to be our healer. Our God is a miracle maker. Be healthy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment