Friday, May 23, 2014

Student Success Statement: Elizabeth Missing Sewell

Student Success Statement
“Obedience… Is the primary object of all sound and education.”
 Elizabeth Missing Sewell

Reflection:

     I know that is it hard to be obedient, and it’s really hard when you’re in school. I want to use the word education in this quote to bring up is school. We come to school to learn so that we can have a bright future. I’ve seen students obey and some disobey. Our main project when it comes to education is obedience. How are we going to pass a class when we are disobedient? The teacher gives you homework, you don’t do it you fail. Educations primary object is obedience because it builds up our character. I don’t know about you but I don’t want to have a bad character , I don’t want to be seen as a young lady without manners. In some cases yea, it does not matter what people think, but obedience is something that affects you in a great way. When we go to school we have to obey the teachers because that is how we get the job done. Life is not about doing what you want to do because the things we desire can be good but can be evil. Obedience should be a way of life and I’m glad that they teach us things like this in school because that’s what people need. Discipline.




No comments:

Post a Comment