Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Student Success Statement: Jim Rohn

  Student Success Statement
“You can’t hire someone else to do your push-ups for you.”
                Jim Rohn

Reflection: No one in this world can do anything for you. No one is going to live your life for you and that’s what this statement says to me. I am the only one with the choices and I am the only who decides things for my life. For example, when I started going to church I was not forced to love God but because of my choice I love him so much. I had a choice, to love him or not. But only I could make the choice right, no one else could’ve done it for me. Now that I have God I don’t have to take control because he’s in control im just the one that decides what it is I want. The way to him or the wrong way. This statement should be applied to every life. No one else is going to do your push-ups for you, on one else is going to finish school for you, no one else is going to have an abundant and successful life for you. You have to do it on your own. Once we grow up we are on our own. If you commit a crime your mom is not going to be going to jail for you. Here’s another thing, I know some people don’t do their homework and rely on their friend to finish it so they could copy the next day “Oh my friend did it I’ll copy him/her tomorrow.” No. The person can’t do your homework for you, you can’t steal the answers because it would be almost like the person doing it for you. It’s your choice and its up to you. Don’t rely on anyone, only rely on God. That’s how my life is right now. I don’t rely on anyone else but him. We are human beings who are in a really hard world. How do you want to live? Because no one can live your life for you. Choose the right. 



No comments:

Post a Comment