Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Student Success Statement: What you see is what you get.

Student Success Statement
“Visualization- Imagination: What you see is what you get.”
                                   Anonymous
Reflection:

        Have you ever really looked at yourself in the mirror for a good cause? I know from my own experience and from also seeing other people do it that they like to look in the mirror and look down upon themselves. They look down upon anything. They do not look at the world, or look at anything in a positive way. The way we see things and what we say is what we are going to get because we are asking for it. Lets say you say something like “My life sucks.” Don’t say that. Your words have authority and you’re calling a sucky life upon yourself. With our eyes, it’s the same thing. If we see something, perhaps a certain adversity in a negative way then it’s never going to get better because you are looking at it and expecting nothing to get better. My mom has always told me never to look at my pimples a lot in the mirror because she says that we make ourselves see what we want. If I see a huge disgusting pimple that’s what im going to see because I keep looking at it to long. With life, if its going tough right now don’t give up just look at all the wonderful things you have and stop looking at the negative because if that is all you’re looking at then that’s what you will get. 

No comments:

Post a Comment