Friday, April 11, 2014

Student Success Statement:Joseph B. Wirthlin

                     Student Success Statement
              “Kindness is the essence of greatness”
                                  Joseph B. Wirthlin

Reflection:     I personally believe that people who are really kind are the greatest people in the world. They were made and taught greatness. None of us like people who are mean, like if a man was so mean he would come and start a shooting at school, or if a student was so mean he would harass you everyday. We don’t like that now do we? I believe that the more kind people are the better this place gets. The world will become a great place to live in if people were kind. But no this world likes to get revenge, to get even, they don’t like doing kind things for people because they put the excuse “If they won’t do it for me I won’t do it for them.” Be kind without expecting anything in return. We have all been made by the most kindest person in the world. God. Kindness is what makes us a great person. Not being mean, selfish, bitter, what good comes out of that. When I do something nice, I’m just satisfied with myself because for all I know the person I was being kind to is being abused at home and they just need to know that there are good people out there in the world. Everyone is greatness waiting to happen. Do kind things, you’ll be blessed because even if no one in the world sees how kind you are, God has his eyes on you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment