Friday, April 25, 2014

Student Success Statement: A proverb

Student Success Statement
“He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm.”
            A proverb
Reflection:

        I actually agree a lot with this proverb. If I look back at the people I used to hang out with I used to be just like them. Saying I hated everyone and how people were annoying. I didn’t do things but I said things that I deeply regret. At times I would feel depressed and bitter. Thankfully that’s not me anymore. I started going to the youth group at my church and those people, all of them, they are my dear friends. Once I started going there and I hung out with them a lot of good things happened, my additude changed, I was more inspired to start a relationship with God. The fact that they are led by the same God, and that we believe the same thing and just have a passion for him is what brings us together. Let me tell you one thing, I love all of them to death. They are there to help me. They are the kindest people I have met. I have also started making cool new friends at school , I hang out with a great group of friends that I love just as much as my youth group. I don’t let anyone influence me, no one, I am spirit led and I know who I am in Christ and I know that I shouldn’t do what is wrong. Watch out with the people you hang out with, when you are around so much negativity it can affect you just like if you go to a haunted house, if you go the negativity that’s inside the house will begin to effect you and then fear comes. So when negativity comes around the people you are with, that’s what affects you. I love everyone, I have learned to love everyone, I do not judge and I do not just hang out with innocent people. I know people who always do bad things but just as long as they don’t tell me to do it it’s okay. Ill be friends with anyone, and so can you, just be careful. Find out who you are first because its eaiser to find out who you are, then you start to figure out who you want to hang out with. Choose the right. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment