Friday, March 14, 2014

                       Student Success Statement
                   “Right is right only when entire.”
                                 Victor Hugo

Reflection: Doing the right thing is when you do something that’s 100% right. You can’t possibly do a little part of it right. For example, you can’t cook something with it being only a little bit right. The whole dinner has to be cooked right in order to have good taste and also for the food not to make anybody sick. Which leads to my point, we have to do everything 100% right. I’m not saying that we are never going to fail or we must feel pressure to make anything or any of our descicions perfect because I know for a fact that we are not perfect. I’m saying that we need to base our entire lives on doing right. Have a mind set that wants to do good things and not bad things. It’s almost like me going to church and being all in love with God there and then coming out and doing drugs when I’m no longer at church. I do only a portion of the things right. But when we want to do things right it is only right if everything is right. I hope you understand my point. This quote confused me but this is honestly the way I see it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment