Friday, March 7, 2014

Student Success Statement: Thomas Edison

                 Student Success Statement  
“Your worth consists in what you are and not in what you have.”
                          Thomas Edison, Inventor

Reflection: All of our mistakes, all of our belongings, and all of our talents, they do not actually make us worth it. Your own life is what makes you worth it. We have so much value and we are 2000000000% worth it. I know that because we were worth enough for Jesus to die for, for him to be tourtured for. We are worth it because of him. I am not worth it because I am a good writer, a famous person is not worth it because they have money, they are simply worth it because of who they are. They could be the nicest people ever and that’s what makes them work it. We are worth it because of the person who created us, and why he created us. There are so many teenagers commiting suicide because they feel unworthy, like they aren’t even good enough. Some people even believe they aren’t worth is because they don’t have any money or they don’t have what they want. Also sadly some people find life not even being worth it, because they don’t have what they desire. Did you know our soul is worth more than all the treasures in the world put together? I am worth it because of the one who created me. I am fearfully and wonderfully made, and so is everyone else in this world. Sadly not everyone knows how much they are worth and how much value they have, they just throw their life away. But honestly if I had no worth I wouldn’t of been created by the most perfect person in the first place, and I wouldn’t of been able to know how God sent his only son to die for not only me but for everyone else because we are worth it, He doesn’t even need us but he wants us, no matter what because he loves us. Every life is worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment