Friday, March 28, 2014

Student Success Statement: ANON

                    Student Success Statement
                Regarding Successful Living
“There is no giant step that does it. Its all of the little steps.”
                                    ANON

Reflection: I wish it was possible for me to just have my dream right now, to be able to live it. You want to know why we can’t just take a giant step to success? Because we might not be able to handle it, to take care of it. We need to mature first. We need to go to school, be disciplined in order to be able to mature for anything we receive. One big step is almost like giving a baby a knife to cook so he can take a big step to cutting a carrot for dinner. It’s not right to give a baby a knife right? Then it’s not good for us to be blessed or to have success when we won’t know how to use it, how to handle it, and how to take care of it. Otherwise it would be a huge mess. Most of us are teenagers and we think we can handle anything, but really? I mean from what I have seen most of us can’t even handle P.E and congrats to those who can but im putting this as an example. If most of us can’t handle P.E witch is a lot of work how are we going to be able to handle a hug step towards something that’s successful? It’s a lot of hard work to, and you are going got get tired. Baby steps are important that’s what my mom always tells me. I cant wear makeup until im at the right age because then I might be taking a hug step to becoming a “women” and she doesn’t want that. Baby steps are okay, not annoying, Take little steps before anything because honestly time goes by fast and you’ll want them back. God does not bless you unless you are ready. He loves you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment