Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Student Success Statement: Ralph Wlado Emerson

Student Success Statement
" That which we persist in doing becomes easier to do, not that the nature of the thing has changed but the power to do has increased."
                                                         Ralph Wlado Emerson

Reflection: As an expamle i will put my life, i'm honestly very terrible at math. I have never in my life understood it as well as other people. Right now im taking an algebra class and i try and i try and i try. Im trying tobe as persistent as i possibly can. I have to admit though i get really frusrtated and want to give up, but i myself know that i can't. I have to do the work and my homework in order to get a good grade. The more i don't try the more i don't understand it. Now, i actyally understand it a little bit better, i stayed as persistent as i could and now i'm doing my homework faster and i find it easier. To have this more relatable life is like a math equation, we don't always understand it but in the end there is always the right answer. We cannot solve our own problems so we need hlep from God, people, and family, also friends. The persitence we have is by our own strength but we must also learn to go by Gods strength. Things in life don't get easier just becasue it gets easier its becasue we learn to understand how and why things happen and we just try our best with persitence to be patient and not give up. Perstitence is an important thing we have to carry throughout our entire lives. The math that my teacher is teaching me now hasn not changed at all it's just the simple fact that i decided to use all the power that i had in my brain to understand it. Don't be lazy, Don't give up. Persitence will always be enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment